The SME portfolio
Written by Fee Kooij
The SME portfolio will be adjusted from 1 December 2019. From that moment, a small company can receive 30% support, a medium-sized company 20% support. From 1 January 2020, the maximum aid ceiling per year is € 7,500 aid.
- The acceptable project amount for training must be at least € 100;
- The acceptable project amount for advice must be at least € 500;
- It is an annual cycle with an additional pay year to complete the current projects;
- Training or consultancy costs;
- Catering for training up to € 25 per person per day;
- Course material insofar as this is exclusively used during the course;
- Teacher travel expenses.
- VAT is not subsidized.
For more information, please visit firstname.lastname@example.org or +32 9 368 80 40, ask for Lindsay Vercruyssen